Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Preference in Fashion

 



Vocabulary

preference    /ˈpref(ə)rəns/ n. a greater liking for one alternative over another or others.

layer            /ˈlāər/ n. a number of sheets that are stacked on other thin pieces.

trends          /'trend/ n. a fashion.   

fancy          /ˈfansē/ adj. not plain or ordinary  

fabric         /ˈfabrik/ n. cloth or other material produced by weaving or knitting fibers.


Expressions

Can you...

Do you...

I prefer...

I think...

I like...


Conversation Practice

A: Can you describe your fashion preferences?

B: I prefer simple and modern fashion.

A: Do you have a specific brand that you like?

B: Gallarda Galante, her brand is simple yet elegant.

A: Which season is it the easiest to be fashionable?

B:     I think autumn is the easiest to be fashionable. Because it is a cool-season, I can enjoy layering my clothes. Winter is too cold to be fashionable.

A: Who is the most fashionable in your family?

B: It's me.

A: Do you follow a certain budget for clothes and other trends?

B: I like using the money for shoes, bags, and accessories. I try to spend money wisely. I don't buy many clothes. I am trying to cut down on buying clothes.

A: Do you think your friends are fashionable?

B: Yes, my friends are really fashionable. They enjoy fashion.

A: Who is the most fashionable teacher you know?

B:    Shiori Kutsuna, I like the fashion of a Japanese actor.

A: Have you attended a fancy dress party?

B: I have a party dress, which I wore to my friend's wedding party in March.

A: What fabrics do you like?

B:    I like satin fabric.

A: What is a relaxing color?

B: I like green and purple.

A: What is the most useful article of clothing in your wardrobe?

B:    I think, one piece of dress (maxi) is the most useful article of clothing in my wardrobe.

A: Describe the most expensive thing you own.

B: The Coach bag is the most expensive thing I own.


Mga Komento